|Experience:||2 - 7 years' experience|
|Education:||Petroleum Engineer Degree|
Sproule, a leading global energy consulting firm, is seeking an energic, self-motivated Petroleum Engineer with 2 to 7 years’ experience. The position provides the opportunity to build upon your reservoir engineering experience with exposure to a broad range of clients including exploration and production companies, financial firms and governments throughout the world. The ability to work both independently and with a multi-disciplinary team is essential with preference given to candidates with oil and gas evaluation experience. The successful candidate will work with highly experienced, senior engineers, geologists, and geophysicists to support reserve evaluation projects and reservoir studies, including project scoping and analysis. You must have strong verbal and written communication skills and be adept at presenting your technical opinions to clients and bring a client-first focus to all engagements.
As part of our continued growth strategy, Sproule is soon opening an office in Latin America to serve the local and international markets. To support this exciting move, Sproule prefers candidates with Spanish language skills.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be able to work with clients worldwide, overseeing project scope and timelines within a reserves evaluation team;
- Have a petroleum engineering degree;
- Be an active member of APEGA and other relevant associations;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with team members and clients;
- Be highly organized with the ability to manage your own time and deliver to tight project timelines;
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills in English with the ability to discuss technical matters in a clear and articulate manner;
- The preferred candidate will also be fluent in Spanish;
- Be a self-motivated individual focused on client success;
- Have strong computer and program literacy in industry software such as ValNav, MOSAIC, and PEEP.
This position will work out of Sproule’s offices located in downtown Calgary. For more information on our company please visit our website at sproule.com
If you are interested in a career with a difference, please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Petroleum Engineer in the subject line. Application deadline is May 11, 2018.